Saturday, April 13, 2013

LibertyParents, Etc. Meeting Info

It's that time again! Time for another LibertyParents, Etc. meeting, that is. Actually, we're a few weeks overdue, but there was Spring Break, Easter, and the birth of Baby JJ to contend with. Which brings us to the fact that I understand that the lives of parents, guardians, and other interested adults are busy. I understand that just because I declare a meeting will be on a certain day at a certain time does not mean that your calendar miraculously opens up for you to be at that meeting.

And so, you have THREE meeting times from which to choose. Friday evening, Saturday mid-day, or Sunday afternoon, you pick! Plus, if you just can't make it but still want to be both involved and informed about LibertyYouth goings-on, then I'll come to you whenever it is convenient.

And all this for just $19.99! [If that joke didn't make sense to you, go back and read the above paragraph in the voice of an infomercial announcer.] Seriously, it costs you nothing but time, and I'll have snacks at the Sunday meeting.

Below is the letter I sent home with the kids on Wednesday (hopefully I'll catch a few others on Sunday as well). It's here for you in case your young one wasn't/won't be among us before the meeting and for any who have children who never make it home with things given to them. Please give it a read and shoot me an email, Facebook message, tweet, phone call, text, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, or message in a bottle so I'll know who to expect and when.



No comments:

Post a Comment